5.30.2009

My Favorite Things...embellishments

Well, National Scrapbooking Month is almost over but I still have time to share one more of my favorite things with you...EMBELLISHMENTS!!! You can never have enough of those, can you?! The list could go on and on but I will just share with you my top 3...

RIBBON!...Really I don't think I have met a ribbon I didn't like! Well, probably but there are so many yummo ones out there. Plus you can find ribbon everywhere! Stampin' Up ribbon is really great {you get a lot for your money}, also for $1 or $1.99 {less if you use a coupon!} you can snag some great little spools at JoAnns, Michaels or Hobby Lobby.

BUTTONS!...I especially like buttons that come in shapes, like the great flower ones from Stampin' Up. I also really like SEI and Basic Grey...come in colors that match their paper lines.

RHINESTONES/PEARLS!...Extra wonderful if they are self adhesive, like the ones from Kaisercraft! These are something simple to add to a card or scrap page that can make it really pop!

Yeah! Hope you had a great month scrapbooking....keep it up!

No comments: