5.21.2009

My Favorite Things...paper

Can you ever have too much patterned paper?! I sure don't think so! I use all kinds but below I have listed a couple of my current favorites...

Basic Grey...The papers I used on the card to the right are by Basic Grey. This particular line is called Offbeat. I love the 6x6 paper pads...they are perfect for card making and scrapbooking.

SEI...My most recent SEI purchase was a Dill Blossom assortment pack. I just love the muted color scheme and floral pattern. It is fun and whimsical!

Stampin' Up...In February I participated in a designer paper share. By joining in you got a 6x6 sample of all the new designer papers from the spring-summer 09 catalog. What a fun assortment of papers they were!

What are your favorite papers to use in your craft projects?

No comments: