5.16.2009

My Favorite Things...albums

I have tried all different styles and sizes of albums....6x6 post-bound, 8.5x11 strap-hinge, spiral bound, black chipboard, and the list goes on and on... I enjoy changing sizes every now and then, because I like trying new products and techniques.

My most recent favorite is American Crafts 12x12 d-ring. These albums allow so many more pages than traditional post-bound and I just love the simplicity of the albums. They come in a variety of styles, colors and sizes....including corduroy...which is on my list to try! I have used the modern and cloth style. They carry a small selection of these albums at Hobby Lobby. I try to get them when they run a 50% off albums and refills sale...costs about $10 for the 12x12 cloth album!

Do you have a favorite album style and/or size that you like to use? I would love to hear about it!

No comments: