2.25.2011

quilt cards...

At stamp club last month my friend Jamie demonstrated this quilt card. It went together so quickly and turned out super cute!!! Since we all loved it so much and were talking about making them ourselves, she issued a quilt card challenge. Any stamp club member wanting to participate just made their own version of the card and emailed pics to her. Then she had a quilt parade on her blog.

Here are 2 of the ones I created...
This is the same pattern that she used. I just used up some scraps of designer paper that I had in my stash. I added some buttons to tie in the sewing theme of the quilt card.

For this card I searched quilt patterns and found this one to try. I really like how it turned out. I used more scraps of designer paper, grosgrain ribbon, round tag and a vintage brad. The sentiment is from the set Sweet Little Sentiments.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute Mandy!

Unknown said...

These are so cute and the parade was so fun. Thanks for participating!