2.21.2013

Pinterest Challenge

Who doesn't love Pinterest?!  There are just so many neat ideas out there to be found!  I have really tried to limit things I pin to what I might actually make, do, or whatnot...but before you know it you have pinned and pinned and pinned without doing anything with that inspiration.  So when I saw Janssen over at Everyday Reading post this Pinterest Challenge I decided to jump on board!

The idea is to take 6 things from your Pinterest boards and do them over the next 6 weeks!  So here are my pins I hope to accomplish during this challenge...


1...straightening iron holder.  I have been wanting one of these but not wanted to pay for one.  So when I saw this idea of using a pot holder I pinned it instantly. 
2...patches for jeans.  I have a favorite pair of jeans that recently got a hole worn in the knee.  I would love to add some cute patches and extend their life a bit longer!
3...cupcake card.  I so need to make some cards for my stash.  When I saw this card Kristina Werner made I loved it and knew I wanted to create something similar. 
4...shirt dress.  I have had this on my mind to do for quite some time but just haven't made myself do it.  I think Little Bit would love a new dress for her wardrobe!  She can be quite the fashionista these days!  ;)
5...elephant art.  My sister is having a baby in July and she loves elephants.  So when I saw this I knew I wanted to try and make a similar version for her.  Guess we will see how it goes!
6...cinnamon roll waffles.  YUM!  I have a waffle maker that doesn't get used enough, so now is the time to break that sucker out and whip up some cinnamon goodness! 


Sisters Share It All: Pinterest Challenge

4 comments:

The Crafty Novice said...

Love the elephant art pick, interested to see how your version comes out!

Janssen said...

That dress is too cute. My little girlies might need one too . . .

Unknown said...

Oh! Great list! Can't wait to see how they all turn out!
{Amber}
www.dimplesandpigtales.blogspot.com

Landen said...

Cinnamon roll waffles!? I am intrigued... Maybe I will have to try that out too!