6.18.2013

crescent pizza rolls

This was a great recipe for me to use up some things I had on hand after Easter....YES, I actually made this not long after Easter but I'm just getting around to posting it.  ;)  But these were super yummy...so I had to share!

You start with a package or 2 of crescent rolls.  Unroll and separate triangles onto a baking sheet.  Top each triangle piece with toppings of your choice.  I used leftover ham, pineapple chunks and shredded mozzarella cheese. 

Then you roll up each one and line them up on the baking sheet.  Now for the seasoning....I used spray butter and spritzed each roll.  Then I sprinkled with garlic salt, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.

Place in a 350 degree preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until nice and golden brown.

Serve with some warmed marinara sauce and enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These look awesome and easy!!! Two of my favorite things!!! Thanks!!

Jeanne said...

I will have to try this! It would be a good way to use up leftovers!