8.12.2014

Back to school {teacher gifts}

Little Bit and I are enjoying our last few days of summer before back to school next week!  We have meet the teacher night on Monday evening.  She is excited to see her classroom, meet the teacher and see what friends might be in her class!  One thing I think is fun {and we did last year} is take a gift for the teacher.  I wanted it to be something useful...and cute of course!  

I saw this idea and love Ball jars, so went with it for my inspiration.  I took a blue Ball jar {found at Joann Fabrics} and filled it with pencils, pens, sharpies, highlighter and dry erase markers.  Then I attached a jar shaped tag with the teachers name on one side and the saying {Can't wait to have a "BALL" with you this year in class!}


Here are a few other ideas that I thought were super cute as well...

I just love the Method hand soaps you can find at Target.  How cute are these with the tag saying "If I can give you a hand please call"


I also loved this one....my future is looking "sharp" with you as my teacher!  A Ball jar would be cute filled up with sharpies with that tag attached. 


Several sites featured back to school survival kits that looked like they could be fun to put together.  Just get a cute basket, tin or even a fun cup/mug and include items like chapstick, gum or mints, chocolate, hand sanitizer, lotion, personal sized kleenex, bandaids, post it notes, etc...

Are you planning on doing any little back to school gift for your child's teacher?  I would love to hear!

No comments: