11.17.2008

Creative Corner...scrapbook weekend!

I sure did scrapbook the weekend away! My friend Jamie came over Friday night to craft it up with me. Then I just left my stuff out and continued to scrap Saturday and Sunday. I am trying to make some progress on getting Little Bit's book caught up. I am almost done with month 7 and she is almost 14 months...so half way isn't too bad I guess. I still have my stuff out...don't know how long that will last...but I try to steal a few moments here and there to work on it. Here is one of the layouts I completed yesterday.I also completed a 20 page photo book through Snapfish this weekend. I took advantage of the free offer from Oprah. You had to sign up for it by Friday so this deal is no longer available...sorry. There seem to be free photo books popping up right and left...so keep your eyes peeled! I have recently done ones through Shutterfly and Artscow. You are just required to pay shipping, which is usually around $7.

As the weather gets colder use it to your advantage...stay inside and get crafty!

No comments: