6.24.2010

{big} girl bed...

Sunday night I was trying to put Little Bit to bed and she was fighting me pretty good. She kept asking to lay down with me in my bed, which she doesn't ever do. Then she said she didn't want to be "trapped" in her bed. This is the first time she has ever complained about being in her crib. {We are surprised we've been able to keep her in their as long we have!} We have a convertible crib, so the DH took off the front rail and made it into her big girl bed. Little Bit was so excited to be able to get in and out all by herself. The first 2 nights were a little rough, getting her to stay in bed to go to sleep and then getting her to stay in bed while sleeping {she fell out 2 nights but just kept on sleeping!}. But she seems to be doing well with it. My little girl is growing up way to fast!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

everything looks great!