6.03.2010

shirt refashion...

I have been wanting to alter a shirt for me but was kind of scared to take the plunge. Jess over at craftiness is not optional had done this post on "sprucing" some shirts. I thought the reverse appliqué idea was neat and super cute....so I decided to take a shirt I had in the garage sale pile to try it out on. It was a little short and stretched out. {So I figured if I messed it up, no biggie!}
I used some fabric from a Verna charm pack. I used my Creative Memories circle cutters to make patterns. I pinned the paper patterns to the fabric and used pinking shears to cut out the circles. Once I had the circles complete on the shirt, I added some buttons for an extra touch!

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

hey! way cute! I love reverse applique, it's so fun to do. :D