7.10.2010

{Crock Pot} Italian Beef

My friend Jamie posted a recipe for Italian beef the other day and I thought it sounded yummy! I love Italian beef but think I have only made it once before. She used leftover meat and just heated it with the spices on the stove. I decided to do it all in the crock pot...

Ingredients:
2 lb beef roast
2 cans beef broth
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 clove finely chopped garlic {I just use my garlic press!}
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp dried basil
1/4 tsp dried red pepper flakes, optional {I left this out}

Directions:
Place beef roast in crock pot. Combine broth and spices in a medium bowl, then pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Shred meat and enjoy!

**This was so easy I will definitely be adding this to my menu favorites!

No comments: