7.07.2010

{dream} banner

You might have noticed this banner when I posted about Little Bit's big girl bed. Since I took the bear quilt down I needed something to fill the empty space above her bed. I love seeing these banners everywhere and they are so fun to create! {see other ones I've done here & here}
I cut 6 inch squares from each sheet of designer paper I wanted to use. Then I made them into triangles by cutting from the center of bottom edge to right top corner and then from bottom center to left top corner...{make sense?}. I cut out letters for the word {dream} on my Cricut. I added butterflies, felt and paper flowers, a stamped owl, and buttons on the triangles for some extra cuteness! Then I punched holes to thread the triangles on ribbon and hung the banner on the wall!

No comments: