7.18.2010

Deals of the Day...Big Lots

You still have time to get to Big Lots today and take advantage of this coupon for 20% OFF your entire purchase! We stopped in after church today to see what we could find. We found this cool sound spa projection clock for $15! I also picked up some All detergent for $2.40! I always make sure to check out the scrapbook supply section when I make a trip to Big Lots. It is hit and miss but I have found some great crafty deals. This time there were a good amount of Martha Stewart products for $1.00!!! I got some rub-on letters, stickers, chipboard animals, clear stamp set and bird punch...for $.80 each with the discount!!!
If you have a Big Lots near you and haven't checked it out lately...hurry in to see what great deals you can score! Let me know what you find!

No comments: