7.19.2010

we will {shout}!

...One of Little Bits favorite songs from VBS this past week was Shout to the North. The theme was High Seas Adventure. The decor was awesome....this fabulous ship was constructed on the stage...the kids just loved it!
She was one of the youngest participants and I was super impressed at how good she did! I was helping out with preschool crafts so she got to stop off in my room for a bit.

Getting ready for opening music session!

With her little class...they all held onto a jump rope to stay together while traveling from room to room. {I asked her what her favorite class was and she said Miss Tami's room...bible story and they sang a song she loves! She didn't even pick crafts with her own mom, can you believe it?!}

At church Sunday the kids got up on stage and sang some of the songs they learned throughout the week. She knew more of the songs and words than I thought! How did she grow up so fast?!

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

CUTEness!

Christy said...

Looks like a fun week! I think this might be the same VBS we are doing this year. Drew was one of the youngest last year and still loved it!