3.29.2011

krazy couponing and a target surprise!

So I was watching the Nate Berkus Show yesterday and it was on couponing! They had the Krazy Coupon Ladies on to show a family of 7 how to drastically reduce their grocery bill. I decided to check out their site and think it is pretty great! I really like their feature Let's Shop. Each Sunday they will post their "strategy" for the week, basically the best deals they don't want to miss. Three of the 5 places they listed were Walgreens, CVS and Target which are my top 3 places to check deals each week too! Plus they update their blog throughout the week with new deals and freebies.

Little Bit and I went to Target today ready to snag some coupon deals. Before shopping we got something to eat at the Pizza Hut Express inside our Target store. I like to carry my fountain soda around with me while shopping but I am always afraid it will get knocked over in the cart. Well today I discovered that Target has a cart cup holder that you just clip on to your shopping cart!
When we were waiting in line to order our food, I saw a lady 2 or 3 in front of us ask for one and clip it on her cart....so I followed her lead. And it was FREE....so I am saving mine for the next Target trip!

No comments: