6.07.2011

fabric rosette necklace...

I have seen these fabric rosette necklaces all over blogland! I especially love this green one from Allora Handmade. {note to self....add green fabric to Joann Fabric shopping list!} So I decided to try and make one myself...

I had bought some yellow fabric at Hobby Lobby a few months ago so I could make one of these necklaces. I think I got 1/4 yard for like 60 some cents! I found a necklace in my jewelry box that I wasn't wearing because it was too short and had some felt in my stash as well.

I cut my fabric and rolled the rosettes to the size I wanted. There are so many great tutorials out there. Here is a simple video that explains how to make the fabric flowers. Then you just glue your rosettes onto felt and attach your necklace with glue as well.

Tada!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Love it, Mandy! :) I will be trying this! Maybe this week!

JenMarie said...

LOVE it!!

Lisa said...

Cute!!