6.03.2011

{simple} tray makeover!

I have had this tray for quite a few years and haven't really used it. It is a good size and I like the crackle finish...but the snow theme isn't very versatile. So I cut some scrapbook paper and covered it up! It's that simple!

Before...

After...
What a great transformation with such little effort! I could have used Mod Podge to seal it but food won't be served on it so I just used some removable adhesive. That way I can change the paper to match whatever decor I have going on in the room.


It's new home is a side table in the living room. It now keeps the kleenex and coasters contained! ;)


2 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Cute! It's making think what I have that I can re-do to be everyday-ish. :)

Leanne said...

I love quick transformations and it looks beautiful. Thanks for linking to the party. I hope to see you again this week.