9.25.2012

{autograph} book

We are enjoying fun times at Disney World this week!   One of Little Bit's favorite things to do is get characters names!  ;)  We used the same book for the last 2 trips, so I figured it was time for a new one...
 

I wanted one that was a decent size, big enough to include 4x6 pics in it but small enough to fit in my purse.  I also thought spiral bound would be good.  In my head I was thinking drawing book because it would have blank pages and be spiral bound.  Well I didn't realize there were so many different options.  I ended up choosing a mixed media notebook.  I liked the thickness of the paper in this one and knew I could easily alter it up!


I just added some cardstock, Mickey head and some letter stickers.  Then I took a ribbon and tied one end to a sharpie and the other to the book!  Happy signing characters!!!

Have you been to Disney?  What are your favorite things to do there? 

No comments: