9.21.2010

autographs!

In gearing up for our trip to Disney {there now by the way :D}, I knew getting autographs from characters would be a fun thing for Little Bit. So began the thought process on how to best capture them. I didn't want anything too big, cause I thought about scrapbooking it next to a picture of her and the character.
So I had this little book from Michaels lying around (blank white pages inside!) and began the altering! It had a pen holder on the side which I cut off with an exacto knife and then covered spine with ribbon. Then I embellished the front with a Mickey head {cut using the Cricut} and some stickers.
I got this clear pouch with yellow zipper from the dollar store {also attached to another pouch!}. It came with the ring and red/yellow ribbon. I just added the black checked ribbon to bring the "Mickey" color scheme together and TADA....an autograph book and pouch were born!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a great idea to have a pouch with markers/pens. We had to keep scrambling to find our pens!