1.29.2014

{button} thumbtacks

I am always looking for a new crafty project and love to repurpose things around the house.  And it makes me more excited to find a purpose for something when there is an owl involved! 

I picked up this owl corkboard in the Target One Spot section a year or so ago.  It was hanging in Little Bit's room with all her Disney pins on it until she got so many pins we had to get a new board!  So I was left with this cute little guy that was begging for a new home!  ;)  I had the perfect wall in my laundry room that needed some embellishing. 

I wanted to dress him up with some cute thumbtacks.  So I gathered my supplies...buttons, flat head thumbtacks, and glue dots.


I picked out a few buttons that matched the laundry room color scheme, placed a glue dot on the flat head thumbtack and attached the button.  It was really that simple!


 Here he is adding that perfect touch of cuteness to my laundry room!

No comments: