3.12.2015

Jewelry find...

Have you been to Hobby Lobby lately?!  They have got some great jewelry on the cheap!   The brand is Iron Lily Studio.  I'm not sure how long this line has been around but it is a fairly new find for me.  At my store they are located near the checkout lanes. 

They have rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and hair accessories!  It looked like the prices begin at $1.99 and go up from there.  Most of what I was looking at was in the $3-$5 range.

They have a good variety of styles and colors to choose from.  I was most impressed with the earring selection!  
I thought these initial necklaces were super cute and would make a fun girl gift...only $4.99.

Of course you know I loved this little owl necklace!  I couldn't believe the price...only $2.99 and it comes on a 24 inch chain.  The necklace options came in several different lengths.

These are what came home with me...for now anyway!  ;)  I was looking for a pair of orange earrings and these are perfect.  Plus you can't beat the price.  I used a 40% off coupon and only paid $1.94 with tax!  Score!!! 

If you are a frequent Hobby Lobby shopper and have a smart phone, download the app (iphone or android) and you will always have a coupon with you.  If you prefer to print your coupon, they are available on their website. 

Where is your favorite place to score awesome jewelry deals?!

No comments: