3.09.2015

Target Deals...

There are a couple Target deals that I thought were worth sharing this week.  We eat cereal like it's going out of style...lol!  So anytime I can get a great deal I'm all over it.  This week at Target select Kellogg's products are on sale and when you buy 5 you get a $5 gift card back!  I bought 5 boxes of cereal at 2.75 each and used $2.50 in coupons, then got back a $5 gift card!  That means after coupons and gift card I paid $1.25 a box! 


Eggo waffles are also part of the deal at $2.00 a box.  I bought 5 of those and got another gift card back.  These are only $1/box after the gift card....sweet! 

I also picked up some gummy vitamins for Little Bit.  The L'il Critters Kids' Gummy Vitamins were $3.99 at my store and if you bought 2 you got a $5 gift card!  There is also a $1.00 coupon that you can print twice to make this an even sweeter deal.  After coupons and gift card that is only .49 each!

What deals are you hoping to score this week?!

No comments: