5.14.2008

Teriyaki Beef Steak

....had this last night and it was great! The flavors in the marinade work so well together. If you try it, let me know what you think!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup sliced green onions
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 Tbsp honey
1 1/2 pound beef flank steak**

Directions:
In a heavy duty resealable ziploc bag combine teriyaki sauce, onion, garlic and honey. Seal bag and use hands to mix together.

Add steak to bag with marinade mixture. Seal and turn to coat steaks. Let marinate in refrigerator for anywhere from 4 hours to overnight.

Remove steak from bag and discard marinade. Place steak on preheated grill. Cook to desired doneness!

**This is what the recipe called for but I used 2 individual sized fairly cheap steaks. I think anything would do. I also tenderized the steaks with my meat mallet before placing them in the marinade. They turned out very tender and tasty!

No comments: