9.26.2009

Yard Sale finds...

I love to garage sale but just haven't had a weekend free to do it in quite a while. There was a nice subdivision in town that was having one this weekend and I was determined to go...rain or shine...which it did a little of both! So this morning Little Bit and I ventured out. All items pictured I got for $2.30!

Little Bit got a Mrs. Potato Head for her birthday and is loving it...so when I saw this memory game for .50 cents I had to snag it.

The 2 Strawberry Shortcake dolls brought back memories...I had some as a kid. These were FREE!

I have been trying to do some activities with Little Bit lately that focus on life application skills. I thought the wooden letter blocks would be great for that. They have holes in them to be used for beading....great hand-eye coordination skill building!

No comments: