1.11.2011

my snow angel...

It is snowing....again...is it spring yet?! I don't mind the snow, if it would just snow. But there is usually wind that comes with or shortly after the snow, and where we live we can get HUGE snow drifts in our driveway. Even though I am ready for spring....Little Bit loves the snow and has been ready to get out and play in it. So I bundled us up and out we went...
She has been talking about making snow angels, so that was the first thing she did!

Then she wanted to make a snowman. The snow wasn't very packable, so we did the best we could just making a big mound of snow to accessorize. We had to have a carrot nose, so inside I went for that while she found rocks for the eyes and sticks for arms & mouth. Our snow mound man turned out pretty cute!
The morning outside was finished off with me pulling Little Bit around the yard on the sled!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute. and good exercise!