1.25.2011

Valentine's Day means...

...chocolate, flowers, jewelry, dinner out, movie....!!! All of these things sound great...but who doesn't love a photo?! Especially of a loved one. Showing family and friends how much I care about them is what Valentine's Day means to me. I love to do that with photos and other handmade items.

Last year Little Bit and I had so much fun making cute little Valentines for her friends and taking pictures for these great photo cards we sent to family...{sorry it's not the best quality but I took a picture of the card since I had already scrapbooked it!}...

I used the Cocoa Trio design which is still available as an option. This year I have my eyes set on this cute one with a sweet little owl...yay! There are lots of other wonderful options for you to choose from.


Another way to show someone you care this Valentine's Day is to spend time with them. We love spending quality time together as a family. Some things we enjoy are playing games and working puzzles together so wouldn't it be fun to give the hubby a set of playing cards or a picture puzzle...
I mentioned jewelry as a Valentines gift earlier...why not combine photos and jewelry. I know I would love getting one of these photo necklaces or bracelets! Then whenever I wore it I would have my family with me!

I LOVE having photos displayed all over my house and sharing them with friends and family. That's why I love giving photo gifts and Shutterfly has some awesome products to help us do that!

Do you have a blog? You can share what Valentine's Day means to you and have a chance to get 25 free photo cards...check it out here!

No comments: