1.25.2011

{scrappy} fish...

I am still trying to recover from a LONG last week. Catching up on sleep from a wonderful scrapbook weekend and then getting the house back in order after being gone and having a sick Little Bit. I think we are finally getting back to normal...or as close to it as we can! ;)

I have lots of fun bloggy posts to share over the next couple weeks....scrapbook pages, organizing ideas, Valentine decor and more!

So at the scrapbooking weekend I was all about working on our trip to Disney. I decided to organize pics by park instead of by days, cause we went to Magic Kingdom 3 times! So I started each section with a pic of the park entrance. The second page I wanted to highlight the Nemo ride cause it was one of Little Bit's favorites at Epcot.

I had seen this cute layout with a paper pieced fish and decided I had to do it...

So using the inspiration layout as my guide, I freehanded the pieces of my fish. I went around the edges with a brown marker to help the pieces stand out. For the eye I used a foam dot from an alphabet set and a brad. Then I punched out random sized circles for the bubbles. I really love how it turned out!!!

No comments: