7.20.2011

free chocolate!!!

Have you shopped Walgreens yet this week? There wasn't much that caught my eye until I saw free chocolate....who can pass that up, right?! ;) I also decided to do the Carefree deal since they were free...and I ended up getting overage on those, which made my out of pocket really low this week. I bought 3 panty liners, 2 chocolate bars, 2 packages Goldfish and 2 packs of pencils....my total was $2.34. I had a $1.00 register reward from last week that I was able to use bringing my out of pocket to only $1.34!!! Not too shabby!

Carefree – $0.99 with in-ad coupon
(limit of 3)
Plus use $3/2 Walgreens printable {I bought 3 and used the coupon...it actually took off 4.50!...so 1.50 off per item. This made them free plus overage!!! Hand the cashier the printable coupon first and then have them scan the in ad coupon just to be safe.}
Free plus overage after coupons


Buy 2 Milka Chocolate Bars at $1.50 each

Use 2 $1/1 Milka Chocolate Confections printable coupons
Stack with the $1/2 coupon in the Walgreens coupon booklet {these are by the door next to the in-store weekly fliers}
Free after coupons


Goldfish - 2/$3.00

PaperMate Mechanical Pencils 5-pack — $0.19

Any other great deals you see this week?

No comments: