11.18.2011

{foto} friday...

I'm linking up with Jeannette again over at Life Rearranged for her InstaFriday feature. Since I missed last week cause we were out of town these pics span a couple weeks. Here is my {retro} week...

Last week while at the mall with some friends, we saw workers setting up for the arrival of Santa. Little Bit and I both though this snow man was pretty cute! {She did note that he needed a mouth and I let one of the workers know ;) hehe!}

Little Bit loves to make silly faces....so here we are playing around...taking pics of ourselves making silly faces!

...and another one!


This statue is outside of one of our local stores. Little Bit loves all opportunities to get a photo taken. I love that she has her arm around George's!


The makings of a rainbow feathered turkey! We have been reading lots of turkey themed books and making some crafts. Here is one ready to be assembled.


How cute is this?! Little Bit brought home this hand print turkey placemat that she made at Preschool.


life rearranged

No comments: