11.03.2011

scarecrow crunch...

I made up a batch of this {scarecrow crunch} to give to Little Bit's teacher and the children's librarians as a little Halloween/Fall treat.

I have seen several variations of this all over blogland. I just used what I had on hand and thought sounded good together!

Ingredients:

2 cups candy corn
2 cups almonds
2 cups honey nut chex cereal
1 cup m&ms
1 cup coconut

Directions:
Mix together and present in a cute container! ;) Of course you can add more or less of whatever ingredient is your favorite.

Doesn't that just look yummo! This would be great sitting out at Thanksgiving to munch on while you are waiting for dinner....or afterwards as a dessert....or how about put some in a baggie to have as a snack while you are Black Friday shopping!!!

For the container, I used the almond container {from Target}. I cut a circle out of cute fallish designer paper and stuck it to the top of the lid. Then I wrapped a scalloped border around the middle of the container and added a tag to label what was inside. {All papers were from Sassafras Bungle Jungle paper pad.}

Enjoy!

No comments: