1.06.2012

{foto} friday...

I'm linking up with Jeannette again over at Life Rearranged for her InstaFriday feature. I think I took the whole month of December off since I was posting our December Daily activities. Hope you all had wonderful Christmas and New Years celebrations! We sure had lots of fun time with family and friends.

Here is my {retro} week...
Here are a majority of the Christmas toys just strewn all over the living room floor. We are still working on finding homes for all the new treasures! ;)

Our mall is undergoing some renovations and the carousel is being sent away for repairs. So New Years Eve they were giving away free rides and fun treats. We had to give it one last ride before seeing it off!

Then we were off to the Wisconsin Dell's for a few days of indoor waterpark fun! Little Bit was a little fish....we all had a blast!

There was an Uno's just down the street from our hotel! {we ate there twice!!!} Chicago deep dish for lunch on my birthday just hit the spot!!!

Aside from an awesome trip with family, this is my favorite birthday gift! So loving my necklace from The Rusted Chain!!!

life rearranged

No comments: