1.22.2012

project {life}...work station

I was so excited to get started with the my project life style of scrapbooking for 2012. As I mentioned a couple weeks ago I got this Simple Stories kit Year-o-graphy for my birthday. I broke it out the other night and started some prep work. I cut up 2x3 cards and 4x6 cards and left some sheets whole to cut bits and pieces from as needed.

I thought I might need some more cardstock to add in with what I got in my kit to make it last as long as possible....all year hopefully! So I checked out a local scrapbook store that is closing at the end of the month to see if I could find some coordinating papers....and I did...
I picked up several solid card stock sheets and then a few designer papers. So I have some Echo Park {Season's Greetings}, My Mind's Eye {Lime Twist} and October Afternoon {Thrift Shop} to mix in with my kit.
I decided to set up a {station} so all my supplies would be in one place. So I rearranged some stuff in order to clear off this little desk in my craft space.
I love this old sewing drawer I recently got at an antique mall. It is filled with my date stamp, ink pad, pen, tags, adhesive and pics! Now I'm ready to get scrapin'!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great! Thanks for inspiring me!