1.12.2012

{pinterest} pearls...

So I saw this necklace that a friend had pinned using Pinterest....



I thought it was super cute and knew I had some pearls waiting to be repurposed into something wonderful! ;) So I dug in my jewelry box and found a short necklace with a broken clasp and 2 bracelets.
After unstringing the beads from their previous homes {hehe}, I divided them evenly and restrung them into 3 strands. These got attached to some jump rings and then ribbon was tied on to finish the necklace off. I chose the grey and white ribbon because I thought it would go with more things. It turned out pretty darn great, if I do say so myself!

If you haven't checked out Pinterest yet you need too!....It is so much fun! :D {If you need an invite to join let me know!}

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

I love how you repurposed and gave new life to your old pearls, Mandy. This necklace is gorgeous!