1.17.2012

FREE {organized simplicity} & 2012 book list...

One of my goals for 2012 is to read more! Those who know me personally, know that before I had Little Bit I worked at the local library for 6 years! I love books but I just don't make enough time to read. It would take me months to get through a book. Well I have a long list of books fiction and nonfiction that I would like to read so I decided to make reading more of a priority this year. I have been setting aside time most nights to read before going to bed. Here a few of the books on my list...

A Turn in the Road {currently reading}

The Help

The Best of Me

David: Seeking a Heart Like His {currently reading}

Grace for the Good Girl

One Thousand Gifts

Organized Simplicity {You can get a free Kindle Edition on Amazon.com right now! Don't have a Kindle, don't worry. I have the Kindle app on my phone and that's how I read the electronic books I get for free. There is also a PC version you can download.}


The Perfectly Imperfect Home

We will see how far I get with this list and if anything else gets added to it! I for sure know there will be more decorating books added to this list once we get into our new house!

What are you reading or hope to read this year?

No comments: