1.31.2012

{love}ly hutch...

I love finding new ways to use pieces I have around the house when decorating for the holidays. Example....jars!

I pinned this idea from The Pleated Poppy and knew it was just the Valentine's touch my kitchen hutch needed!

I used doilies I had leftover from making my heart garland, cut some pink hearts out using my Cricut and then wrapped twine around the jar, securing the doily in place. I simply tied the twine tight at the back of the jar.

I also saw this idea recently and thought it looked cute! I had a small white plate that I wasn't using for anything, so I broke out my red permanent marker and got to making x's. I think it turned out pretty {love}ly! ;)

And for no money I added some {love} to my kitchen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

turned out great! great plate. :)

Vianey said...

Very pretty!!! I love how you can make use of things. I am so creative through you. LOL Thanks :)