2.22.2012

Christmas card photo book...

One of my goals for January was to finish up my December Daily book {which I did!} and do something with all the Christmas card photos we received. I always love getting the photos but struggle with what to do with them, but was looking for something different to try. I had seen several people put together small books. So here is my attempt...

I just used cardstock to make a front and back to the book. I measured the largest photo and made sure the covers were at least that big. I used the card front of a Christmas card as the "title" for the cover. I just added the 2011.

Then I paired up the photos with others that were the same size and glued them backs together. I punched holes in them all and added book rings to hold it all together. It turned out so cute and will be fun getting out each year at Christmas to reminisce.

No comments: