2.26.2012

project {life}... week 5

I finally got more pictures printed and am continuing to move right along with my project life style scrapbooking! This week was all about warmer weather and the Super Bowl!

We ended January with some warm days! A park day was top on our list and we took a couple walks around our neighborhood. We also got an early Valentines present for the 3 of us....a Wii! Dancing and bowling are our favorite games to play!

For the Super Bowl we got together with some friends and had a great time...yummy food, crafting, fun commercials and lots of kid play!

Here is a close up of one accent I used on this spread. Little Bit and I were shopping at Meijer and they had some food sample booths advertising things for the Super Bowl. A Pepsi booth had these coasters, so I picked one up thinking it would be great to include this week!

No comments: