2.01.2012

project {life}... week 1

Here is my first week of 2012. It was my birthday and we went to the Wisconsin Dells for a few days. I love collecting tidbits from the everyday and including them in my album.
For this layout I included a card from the outlet store where I did some birthday shopping, a map of the water park/hotel where we stayed, and a piece of the brochure from Uno's where we ate.

I had extra pictures that I wanted to include, so I added an 8.5x11 insert page.
For the insert page, I added 4 photos on some Kraft cardstock and embellished the bottom.

On the other side of the insert of added a picture that Little Bit colored in the kids area at the hotel. How is your scrapbooking going so far this year?!

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, just seeing you do Project Life makes me want to do it! I'm convinced, now I just have to buy the materials. I love your fabulous pages, Mandy!