3.07.2012

{butterfly} art...

I was in the mood to decorate for spring and wanted something new to add to the mix. So I created another easy punched art piece. I love making punch art that can be framed and put on display as part of my decor. Here is a heart one and pumpkin one I have previously made.

I started with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch and some fun springy papers from Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon and The Girls' Paperie.

I put glue dots in the centers of the butterflies and folded the wings up some to get a 3D effect. I mounted them all on kraft cardstock and put them in a frame without the glass.

I just love how it turned out!!!

Linking up here...


The DIY Dreamer

2 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

This is really cute! Thanks for sharing it.

Christine said...

Sooooo cute Mandy!!!!! I'm going to show this to my girls! I bet they'll ask if we can make some too!!

I hope you'll link this up over at my party!
http://thediydreamer.blogspot.com/2012/03/from-dream-to-reality-linky-party-6.html