3.23.2012

project {life}... week 7

I am still behind....ugh! My cold lingered on longer than I hoped it would, then we were out of town...I know excuses, excuses but I am trying to catch up. I am proclaiming this weekend to be....scrapbook it up weekend! ;)

This layout has been done for a little while, I just kept forgetting to take a pic until night and I really like the daylight shots better so I waited, then forgot again and so on....oops.

This was Valentines week! Little Bit and I also went on a girls weekend with my mom and sister.

The hubs and I got a little dessert date while Little Bit was at preschool. On Valentines Day Little Bit and I had a starbucks snack after bible study and then picked up a lego set for her! She immediately came home and worked on putting it together!

I {loved} making the {love} tag! I saw them here on TwoPeas and was inspired to try making my own.

At the end of the week we headed out on our girls weekend with my mom and sister. We went to my grandparents, shopped and had some yummy eats. Little Bit loves her auntie and they had some fun times.

I included an insert to hold some of the Valentines that Little Bit received from school buddies and a few other friends. I also included the Valentine that she made for her school exchange.

And now I'm off to catch up on the last few weeks! It is National Craft Month after all....so what better time to get craftin', right?!

No comments: