11.06.2013

lather, rinse, repeat...

The Meijer Kids 2&1 has a new look!  It now has the same packaging as the Meijer Kids bubble bath and body wash.  It comes in several scents...coconut banana, orange, strawberry and watermelon.  They are reasonably priced at $1.79.   But November 9th - 23rd you can save $.50 off 1 Meijer Kids Shampoo & Conditioner.  Just log into your mPerks account and enter the code “meijerkids” and clip the coupon.

Meijer graciously sent us the strawberry scent to try and it sure does smell yummy!  Little Bit loved the smell and was super excited to try a bubble bath, we don't do those very often! 

I filled up the tub and put in a few squirts of the bubbles....you just can't have too many bubbles!  I know this pic is a little blurry but I liked it, so it's here anyways!  Little Bit couldn't get enough of the bubble beards...lol! 

I was a little worried about using the body wash and bubble bath because we usually stick to sensitive skin products.  The label did say "gentle cleansing" so I figured I'd give it a try.  We have used them all 3 times now and haven't had any issues with her skin.  Yay!

The shampoo works wonderfully...lots of great lather and smells yummy too!

Thanks again to Meijer for letting us give these products a try!  I hope you take advantage of the coupon offer and pick some up for your kiddos.  We will definitely be trying out the other scents available....Little Bit thinks watermelon would be good and I'm leaning towards coconut banana.  Let us know what you think!




No comments: