11.14.2013

Thankful Thursday

We are into week 2 of November!  Only 40 days til Christmas....the years seem to go by faster and faster.  So much more reason to be intentional about what we are thankful for!

Photo: Water park fun!  #greatwolflodge 

I shared this photo on Facebook, but thought I'd share again here on the blog.  We took a quick family trip to the Wisconsin Dells over this past weekend.  Even though I was sickly...battling a sinus infection, blah...it was a great trip!  So thankful for making memories like these!

Day 8...my siblings...especially reconnecting with my half sister and her family!
Day 9...trips with my family {as mentioned above!}
Day 10...shopping time at the outlet mall in the Dell's...Christmas shopping and a little me time!
Day 11...snuggle time with my girl!
Day 12...my friends...there's just something about girl lunches and texting shopping deals that makes me smile!
Day 13...afternoon naps...especially when I'm not feeling the best
Day 14...my local library and the wonderful staff

No comments: