11.07.2013

Thankful Thursday

Well we are one week into November and I am so enjoying writing in my gratitude journal!  I hope many of you are remembering to be thankful and maybe even keeping a journal as well.  Here is a pic of my journal that I shared on instagram...
 
I included a bible verse on the first page as a wonderful reminder of why we are to be thankful. 

"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I am also enjoying that Little Bit is keeping a journal right along with me!  She was so excited to get started and has really impressed me with what she is writing so far.  Just love that girl so much!!!

I took this picture on day 2...my man and my girl!  We were playing ping pong together and laughing SO MUCH!  I am very grateful to have them both in my life and love every minute with them.

The planner in my really wants to just sit down and make a giant list of what I'm thankful for.  But I'm really trying to just live in each day and let what I'm experiencing in those daily moments help me express each thankfulness I jot down in my journal.  I'm even leaving room for pictures when I have them to include....that is totally the scrapbooker in me!  ;) 

Day 1...my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ
Day 2...my man and my girl...we share so many fun moments together I can't even count them all!
Day 3...my parents and their love and support they've always given me...it was my mom's birthday this day!
Day 4...yummy Starbucks coffee treats
Day 5...my in-laws and their love and acceptance of me into their family
Day 6...the job the Lord has blessed me with and my wonderful coworkers I am proud to call my friends
Day 7...the beautiful fall weather and colors...i love to just drive and admire all the changing leaves

I'm so looking forward to what lies ahead in the next week!

No comments: