11.28.2013

Thankful Thursday



Happy Thanksgiving!

I know, I forgot last week so I will play catch up today.  I hope you all are enjoying the holiday and quality time with family.  I plan to eat lots of yummy goodness and shop til I drop!

Day 15...my health
Day 16...time to scrapbook, especially with friends!
Day 17...my church family & friends
Day 18...my blog & connections I have made
Day 19...Tuesday lunches with co-workers
Day 20...yummy treats, like salted caramel hot chocolate ;)
Day 21...half days of school & special time with my girl
Day 22...craft time with my girl
Day 23...fun nights with friends & free babysitting!
Day 24...lazy Sunday afternoons & fun family time
Day 25...holiday decorations & gingerbread cookies
Day 26...spending time in the kitchen cooking & baking with my girl
Day 27...for God's protection
Day 28...good eats & time with family

No comments: