9.10.2010

Dry Erase Menu

My friend Jennifer sent me this link to a wipe off weekly menu board. I thought, what a super idea....I should make one. I write our menu out weekly anyway....so why not save a tree! My friend Jamie also made one after seeing the above link. Check hers out here!

Being my thrifty self I didn't want to spend much on a frame....{especially since it is sitting next to the stove and will probably get something splattered on it!}. So I went on a hunt and found this one at Wal-mart on clearance for a few dollars. {I love the added touch of the wood etched FAMILY across the top and words down the side!}

Once home with the frame, I broke out my scrapbook supplies and got to work. The frame size is 5x7, so I cut everything to fit. I used vanilla cardstock, elements from Early Bird scrapbook kit by Cosmo Cricket, a simple alphabet stamp set and black stamp pad.

I keep a dry erase marker and eraser in a drawer directly below the menu frame.

5 comments:

JenMarie said...

CUTEness!
I'll have one on my blog on Tuesday!

Ladybuglair75 said...

That is totally awesome! I want to make one now! You come up with the most wonderful projects!

Jackie said...

So cute Mandy...I really enjoy checking out your blog and catching up on all that you and Little Bit are up to...smiles

Unknown said...

yay, it looks great! finally, i have been dying to see!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

that turned out really, really cute! such a great idea.