9.27.2010

Menu Plan Monday








We are officially back from vacation and it's back to the normal life ;)...sorting through mail, laundry and menu planning of course!

Monday ~ chicken fajitas, chips & salsa, refried beans

Tuesday ~ birthday dinner...pizza, carrot sticks & CAKE!

Wednesday ~ orange-ginger tilapia, green beans, mashed potatoes

Thursday ~ veggie noodle soup, toasted cheese

Friday ~ leftovers....scrapbook night!

Visit Org Junkie for more recipes!

.....more Disney pics to come, I promise!!!

2 comments:

Dawn@Finding My Way at Home said...

Hi Mandy. I discovered your blog via Menu Plan Monday. On Tuesdays I write a post on Links I liked. This week I featured your blog as one of the ones i've newly discovered and enjoyed. Here's the link:

http://findingmywayathome.blogspot.com/2010/09/links-i-liked-newly-discovered-blogs.html

Anonymous said...

Found your blog via MPM.....we are having fajitas too! Looks like we have a lot in common.....I love to scrapbook, but haven't had a scrapbook night for awhile! Have fun with yours!