10.09.2011

fall wreath...

I decided that I wanted to make a new fall wreath for the front door. I had a wreath on hand so all I needed were some leaves. I picked up some leaf garland at the Dollar Store and got creating...{You can't beat a project for $1 can you?!}

Really it was super easy....I just cut the garland in about 3 pieces so I could tuck it into the wreath as I wrapped it around. I did secure it in a few places with some floral wire. Then I added some fallish ribbon and attempted to hang it on the front door.

I said attempted because once I hung it up it just felt too small. So it found a new home hanging from the entryway shelf...

Now to figure out the front door....I've seen lots of cute ideas on Pinterest, or I could just use the one from last year?! We shall see...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

inside, outside...it's cute either way! :) remember the coffee filter wreath, lol. not sure he's coming out for fall this year.