10.07.2011

{foto} friday...

Well as you saw from some previous posts we were gearing up for a trip to Florida/Disney! We just got back Wednesday and after being gone for 9 nights I have been playing catch up with laundry and just trying to remember what normal life is like!

I have been enjoying linking up with Jeannette each week over at Life Rearranged for her InstaFriday feature. So for this weeks post I thought I'd share some of my {retro} vacation week...

Little Bit's first time flying...she so loved it! Most of the trip she just looked out the window!

Some yummy seafood {from the Hungry Heron} during our time on the beach!



I just love pretzels! So needless to say, while we were at Disney I had a few. ;) The ones from Germany in Epcot are super yummy but I thought these Mickey head ones at Magic Kingdom were just as good....plus they are cuter!!!


View from under the Epcot ball!


We found this little Minnie while on our trip. She kept Little Bit occupied several times during wait times. I think she was super excited to be flying home with us! ;D

I'll share more Disney pics soon....


life rearranged

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Glad you had a wonderful vacation, Mandy! Thanks for sharing these great photos. :)