10.26.2011

spider web {wreath}...

So a few weeks ago I posted about a wreath I made for the front door....but it ended up looking too small so I used it inside instead. Therefore my front door was left wreathless...{don't think that's a word but sounds fun}! Little Bit has been talking about spiders at school and loves when I add Halloween/Fall decor to the house, so when I saw this wreath I decided to {copy} use it as my inspiration! ;)
I pretty much just did what she did. I used a grapevine wreath I already had and took it apart to get about half as much wreath. I picked up the spider web {with spider already attached!} at Dollar General for a buck. I attached that to the wreath with some floral wire. Then I wrapped it with ribbon, which I picked up at Michaels for $1.99. I even created the bow myself, just kind of wrapping and tucking and twisting until I got something I liked.

So....the whole thing only cost me about $3!

Here is a shot of the front door. I love my new welcome mat from Target. It goes great with the new teal door and spideriffic wreath!


Linking up here...
Organize and Decorate Everything

1 comment:

The Charm of Home said...

Mandy,
It turned out fantastic! I like your black spider better than my orange one. Thanks for coming over!
Sherry