3.27.2013

Pinterest Challenge...{cinnamon roll waffles}

OK...so I'm getting to these Pinterest Challenges slowly but surely!  Next up on my list to try were cinnamon roll waffles.  All you need is a can of cinnamon rolls, waffle iron and cooking spray. 

Heat up your waffle iron, spray with cooking spray and then put on cinnamon roll in each section.  {Mine was only a 2 section waffle maker so it took me a while to cook my whole package of cinnamon rolls.}  Close the lid completely and let cook for a couple minutes.  I didn't time it, just checked them to make sure they weren't burning.  I took them out when they looked golden brown.  The cinnamon on top of the rolls did get a little darker.

Once they were done, we just spread the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls on each waffle and gobbled them up!  They turned out pretty tasty!

My basement is finally back together after our little flooding incident...so maybe I can get to my Pinterest sewing projects soon!

4 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Did it take longer that preheating the oven and baking them the usual way? I have this pinned too, but if it takes just as long, I'll save myself some work and bake them.

Emily Leiphart said...

Those look soooo good! I need a new wafflemaker. Must go shopping!!

Mandy said...

these were good...i would recommend trying them once if you have a waffle maker. i'm thinking of trying some kind of sandwich next!

alli said...

Those look yummy and easy to do. I might have to try this someday!